Downloadable from our Releases page.
Changes for Version 2.4.0
[ECC-287] - Support for GRIB3 (experimental)
This is an initial prototype GRIB edition 3 decoder/encoder to accelerate development of the standard to be proposed to WMO.
At this point this implementation is entirely experimental and can change in future releases.
It is provided here to solicit feedback.
- [ECC-470] - BUFR: iasi encoding performance
- [ECC-482] - datetime comparison in bufr_filter
- [ECC-484] - Implement logical AND specialised expression
- [ECC-486] - Implement logical OR specialised expression
- [ECC-487] - Add parameter for '2 metre relative humidity with respect to water'
- [ECC-488] - Add GRIB1 representation for parameter 260048 (total precipitation rate)
- [ECC-496] - Request for a modification of the naming of the new lightning GRIB fields
- [ECC-497] - New GRIB parameters needed for system 5 seasonal forecast
- [ECC-420] - CPU time of BUFR unpacking increased significantly in 2.1.0
- [ECC-483] - Add mars key 'system' for class 'c3'
- [ECC-481] - extended BUFR rdbSubtype
- [ECC-493] - Saral altika data using a wrong masterTablesVersionNumber
- [ECC-489] - Remove unused 'name' data member from struct 'bufr_descriptor'
- [ECC-411] - Add an environment variable so that GRIB_MAX_OPEN_FILES can be user configurable
- [ECC-313] - Add support for BUFR operator 203YYY
- [ECC-433] - BUFR operator 206YYY not working
- [ECC-494] - DESTDIR ignored for Python bindings