Additional changes to the forecast products (for example new charts, or new post-processed outputs such as the Extreme Forecast Index) can be made at other times. Recent changes are listed below.
- IFS cycle 43r1, 22 November 2016. New model output fields for HRES and ENS comprise four cloud and freezing diagnostics (for aviation), and a new direct-beam solar radiation diagnostic. In addition, eight new wave model output fields are provided. Additional information about some of these parameters is available below:
- Simulated satellite data 18 March 2016.
- IFS cycle 41r2, 8 March 2016. New model output fields for HRES and ENS include accumulated freezing rain accumulation, CAPE-shear, and s .
- EFI for forecasting Severe Convection. 18 November 2015.
- Tropical cyclone tracks in BUFR (including genesis). 10 November 2015