Downloadable from our Releases page.
Changes for Version 1.12.3
- Add GRIB samples for N=1280 Reduced Gaussian Grid
- New parameters for table 230: variable resolution systems
- Update the local concepts for DWD
- Remove GRIB2 local coding for parameters in table 230
- Update GRIB2 definitions with the latest WMO V13.0.0 templates/tables
- Added centre codes/abbreviations for Pretoria and Moscow
- In test scripts use grib_compare rather than the deprecated grib_cmp
- Bug fix: Change GRIB2 codes for parameters Eastward/Northward turbulent surface stress
WMO has recently released v13.0.0 of GRIB2 codes/tables which contains the changes needed for S2S (See WMO Latest GRIB2 Version)
Unfortunately, WMO assigned a code to the two parameters required by S2S which is different from the codes we submitted.
The two parameters and codes are:
Northward turbulent surface stress: WMO code 37 (instead of 36)
Eastward turbulent surface stress: WMO code 38 (instead of 37)
This version of GRIB API uses the new WMO codes.
Bug fix: grib_ls -l / grib_nearest_find returns incorrect values for grid_second_order
Bug fix: grib_ls -l / grib_nearest_find returns wrong points for specific humidity on model levels in GRIB 2
Bug fix: Units of "top net radiation" should be J m**-2