This is a hotfix release for version 1.14.2.
In this version full support is provided for the new Octahedral reduced Gaussian grid which is required for the planned horizontal resolution upgrade at ECMWF.
Downloadable from our Releases page.
Changes for Version 1.14.3
- [GRIB-238] - Grib iterator on rotated latlon representation
- [GRIB-807] - grib_get (and grib_ls) does not process rotated-pole grids properly
- [GRIB-831] - Add new wave parameter for KNMI
- [GRIB-834] - grib_util_set_spec: if "pl" array is provided, should not require specific sample file
- [GRIB-854] - Octahedral grids: Setting the "global" key sets invalid last longitude
- [GRIB-857] - grib_util_set_spec: setting the "global" key produces invalid grib
- [GRIB-863] - grib_util_set_spec: GRIB edition 1 high resolution increments
- [GRIB-864] - grib_util_set_spec should fail if cannot encode angles to requested precision