Downloadable from our Releases page
Changes for Version 1.9.16
- Disabled boustrophedonic ordering in second order packing.
- Fixed the python bug in setting keys of type "double".
- New parameters have been added to the parameter database and to the definition files.
- Fixed a problem producing unwanted padding between messages when converting some fields from second order packing.
- Improved thread safety in relation to the creation of an index. Creating a new grib_handle or indexing different files is thread safe.
- Fixed grib_dump not to display zeros when all values were missing.
- Fixed various minor bugs.